- The Sustainable Apparel Coalition membership is open to all companies within the global apparel, footwear and home textile supply chains that pay annual membership dues
- Multi-brand companies will join at the company-level, not at the brand level
- Additional interested stakeholders may participate as either “Affiliates” (service providers) or “NGO," "Non-profit," "Academic," or "Government” members
- All new members will be required to sign the Sustainable Apparel Coalition Leadership Commitment letter
- Participation as an Affiliate, NGO, Non-profit, or Academic member will be considered upon a recommendation from a current member
- The “Affiliate” membership tier includes but is not limited to companies that provide products or services to apparel and footwear supply chain companies, trade associations and other multi-stakeholder coalitions related to apparel.