- The Sustainable Apparel Coalition membership is open to all companies within the global apparel and footwear supply chains that pay annual membership dues
- Multi-brand companies will join at the company-level, not at the brand level
- Additional interested stakeholders may participate as either “Affiliate Partner” or “NGO, Academic and Government” members
- All new voting members will be required to sign the Sustainable Apparel Coalition Leadership Commitment letter
- Participation as an “NGO, Academic and Government” member is by invitation only and will be considered upon a recommendation from a current member
- Invitations to participate at the “NGO, Academic and Government” level must be approved by the voting membership
- The “Affiliate Partner” membership tier includes but is not limited to companies that provide products or services to apparel and footwear supply chain companies, trade associations and other multi-stakeholder coalitions related to apparel.